Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

It's Salad Day


Picture of Myself trying different dishes at Hard Rock Cafe
 “But, you must remember, whatever you eat, make sure you have at least one bowl of salad with it.” - S.A. Tawks. Quotes About Salad.

Today I am going make one of the easiest meals or to be more specific starters, that is Chicken Caesar Salad.
 Why did I choose to make Caesar Salad?
 I choose to make a salad today because of the following reasons:
  • It is one of the easiest dish to cook 
  •  It just takes 5 minutes to make a salad, so it is the fastest dish 
  • Salad is healthy in various ways 
  • The best dish to satisfy your hunger if you don’t want to cook something very time consuming.
Caesar Salad made by me 

Why are salads healthy?
According to the article “4 healthy reasons to eat a salad today" by Elaine Magee these are the reasons that salads are healthy:
  •  They provide Fiber, which help people to stay away from diseases.
  •  They help in increasing antioxidants in the body.
  • Help in decreasing the amount of calories that we eat.
  •   Salads help us to eat good fats and not just saturated fats (which are bad for our body).

Why do I like Caesar Salad?
        I love Caesar Salad because, it contains my favorite ingredient which is Chicken and also I really like the fact that it is light and blends various ingredients together. The Caesar dressing is also one of the things that I really enjoy.
Here is the recipe that I used to make my salad and I hope you guys enjoy it. Try this today.
If you enjoyed today`s recipe do let me know what your favorite salad is.

7 comments:

  1. Ill have to try this recipe myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think salads are so underrated. There are such a versatile and simple dish to create. I also really enjoy Caesar salad, especially when it's made with kale in place of romaine lettuce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true . I will try that salad certainly.

      Delete
  3. You've inspired me to make a chicken Ceasar salad for my family this week. It sounds so good, but it's something I've avoided because I have an egg allergy. I will have to either have to buy a vegan dressing or find a eggless dressing recipe, but I'm up to the challenge. I'll let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that I could inspire you.Hopefully you can find the dressing you are looking for.

      Delete
  4. Caesar dressing is also one of my favorite sauce, too. When it comes with lettuce, it's perfect! I'm pretty interested in trying this recipe.

    ReplyDelete