Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Fried Chicken is around

Fried Chicken and Beans prepared by me
The best comfort food will always be greens, cornbread, and fried chicken-Maya Angelou. Fried Chicken Quote.

Why do I love Fried Chicken?

There are various reasons why I love Fried Chicken and they are:

  •  It allows me to satisfy my desire of fried food. 
  •   I really enjoy the smell of the seasoning and spices that are put   in Fried Chicken. 
  •   It is easy to make. 
  •   It can be eaten with a variety of things.

There are few interesting facts about Fried Chicken that I was able to know about after reading the article Food Facts about Chicken and they are:

  • Fried Chicken contains a lot of calories per portion (about 900 calories)
  • Many dishes at Fast Food Restaurants are types of Fried Chicken.
Fried Chicken and Beans

After reading the article "Food Facts about Chicken" it can be noticed that even though Fried Chicken has a lot of calories it is still popular among people, as it is one of the quickest and easiest food to make.
There are various varieties of Fried Chicken and after reading the article:" Everything you need to know about fried chicken: breaking down the 11best styles", by Andy Kryza, it can be noticed that the main difference between the 11 various varieties is the way they are cooked. The article shows that how a simple dish can be enjoyed in different ways and styles.
Today I decided the use this recipe for my Fried Chicken Dish. If you want to make something quick try this recipe.
I would love to know if you enjoyed this recipe and also if there would be a certain dish you would like me to cook.

11 comments:

  1. I love fried chicken! I'd eat it every day if it wasn't terrible for me! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lekhika, your posts make me hungry. And I really like fried chicken, even though this kind of dish has a lot of calories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to eat fried chicken also even though it is with lot of calories .

      Delete
  3. Fried chicken is one of my ultimate comfort foods! I've never attempted to make it myself, but after reading your post I'm definitely tempted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you can make the recipe I have provided.

      Delete
  4. I like fried chicken and next time I will try to use your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you ever go wrong with chicken, especially when its's fried? I'm super picky when it comes to food but I feel like this is one you just can't go wrong with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm fried chicken! Will always be a favourite!

    ReplyDelete